REGISTER your School for Shore to Shore 2020
and win up to $2000 worth of sports vouchers for your school!
A reminder that registrations for the 2020 Harcourts Cooper & Co Shore to Shore are opening on Monday 3rd February 2020!
It’s simple, the more people who sign up through your school, the more money you get to spend on sports equipment.
Entries from School Sign Ups start from $10 for the fun run and $16 for the timed run!
So what are you waiting for?
Sign up and get some awesome sports gear for your school!
Watch this space for some exciting upcoming competitions!
School Ambassadors Role
- Spread the word and promote Shore to Shore to your school and encourage people to enter to help raise funds for brand new sport’s equipment
- Organise and coordinate entry numbers and be the main contact person for your school so we can keep you updated on the latest event information
- Ambassadors can choose to book tent sites for post event celebrations. Spaces are limited!
- Attend the 2020 Shore to Shore grants evening to collect your school’s grant for sports gear!
- Recognition as the person who helped your school get brand new sports equipment from Sports Distributors.
- Weekly updates on key information and support from an assigned Harbour Sport staff member with templates, adverts and everything you need to get the ball rolling – you don’t have to create anything!
- You will get to see, and be part of the North Shore’s biggest fun run, and watch students and families from your school cross the finish line feeling a great sense of accomplishment.
- A chance to win great individual prizes such as vouchers, sports gear and more for all your help!
Any further questions, please contact the team from Harbour Sport on 09 415 4652 or email Events
Booking a 3 x 3m tent site for the finish of the race is a great way for your schools participants to get together and enjoy the after race activities. Many schools set up a sausage sizzle and picnic for their school.
Tents must be set up from 7am and all vehicles off the reserve by 8am. No pegs are to be embedded into the grass. Please supply your own sandbags.
Tent sites will be allocated on a first in first serve basis, with locations being finalized the week before the event. Ambassadors can book a tent when they register their school.
Information coming soon!