be part of an incredible team while having a whole lot of fun!
Join the Shore to Shore crew and take part in the sunny action on the day. You will get to be part of a great team and help our participants on the day while having a ton of fun! You’ll also get some cool perks!
what a volunteer needs:
- A fun attitude
- 16 years or older
- To be energetic and supportive
- To be able to commit 6 hours of their time to the event (8am – 2pm)
- To have their own transport to the event
- To be reliable
- To be able to communicate to the event crew via email or phone prior to event
every volunteer gets:
- Lunch and snacks for the day
- Reference letter on request
- Help out in a local community event!
- Be part of a fun team
- Cheer the Shore to Shore Participants while they are running
- Assigned to and responsible for stations on the course. You will be required to ensure it is safe at all times
- Help our participants get through and complete our 5.9km course
- General event support. This can include awesome fun things like:
- Helping participants find where to go at the event
- Cheering on people when they cross the finish line
- Helping with warmup
- Helping with water and food for volunteers and participants
- Sausage sizzle
- Car parking
- Create an exciting atmosphere for everyone involved!
- Start/Finish Line Crew
- Helping out wherever needed